tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

In word and deed

I've decided to write only in english for a while. 

Pain. Endless physical and emotional pain has been part of my life for so long. It gets better from time to time, but then it gets worse. I'm used to that. Hardly.

I've been wondering if I should start taking archery lessons. I'm not sure if there is any place in this town where you can learn archery, but I won't give up now. I have also been looking for cheap bows, but it seems there is no such thing. So now I have to  find 200€ for longbow.


Our friend is coming to visit us this weekend. We might go and watch Hunger Games, but I'm not sure of that.

Well, I can't figure what else to write this time, so this is it.

'til next time, Jenni

1 kommentti:

  1. "It gets better from time to time, but then it gets worse. I'm used to that. Hardly."

    kerro mulle miks (varmaankin johtuen viimeisestä sanasta) luin ton fennyn äänellä .........

    ja hei aletaan yhdesäs harrastaa jousiammuntaa♥

    VastaaPoista